Drupal Ubercart and Drupal Commerce
Selling Online with Drupal's E-Commerce Solutions
Whether you’re selling 10 products or 10,000, Drupal has an e-commerce solution that suits your needs. Drupal Ubercart (for use with Drupal 6) and Drupal Commerce (for use with Drupal 7 and beyond) make selling online a snap. Let Globe Runner show you how these e-commerce solutions can help you start, run, or manage an online storefront.
Whether you want to use Drupal Ubercart or Drupal Commerce, we can take you through the ins and outs of each and help you utilize them to sell hard goods, downloads, and even site memberships. We’ll demonstrate their many usability features, and show you how simple it is to configure stores, create catalogs and manage the ordering process.
Drupal Ubercart and Drupal Commerce offer many great features for you and your ecommerce store:
- Adaptable Product Catalog Views: Displays the products you want based on price, brand, popularity, etc.
- Flexible Fields: Adds as many fields as you’d like.
- Product class system: Creates templates for product creation.
- Single Checkout: Allows visitors to jump to the checkout system.
- Anonymous User Checkout: Increases your click-thru rate and sales by allowing your visitors the option to check out without ever having to create an account. Accounts are automatically generated with the visitor’s email address.
- Simple Order Lookup: Gives registered users the ability to log into their accounts, track orders and even modify them.
- Product Import / Export: Allows you to import orders, products and even product attributes into your current Ubercart system or store.
- Payment Gateway Integration: Lets you accept various forms of payment. With contributed modules, Ubercart integrates with various payment gateways, including Authorize.net, PayPal and CyberSource.
- User Activity Tracking: Permits administrators to log changes to orders and track payment history.
What’s the difference between Drupal Ubercart and Drupal Commerce?
Ubercart is Drupal’s first generation shopping cart, designed for use with Drupal 6. Drupal Commerce has all the features of Ubercart, but was created to take advantage of Drupal 7’s new features. Like many second-generation products, it’s tackled some of the limitations of its predecessor and refined many of its solutions, so that Drupal Commerce is more solid internally and more flexible for the end user.
I’m already working with Drupal 6. Can I add Ubercart?
Yes, Ubercart is a good choice for your next or current ecommerce project. Drupal’s scalability works with Ubercart to give you the tools you need to succeed and outperform your competitors.
I’m just starting a new store. How do I know what’s best for my business?
Contact us. We can provide you with the direction you need to get your store up and running!